Full Name: Reiichi Nakamura
Height/Weight: 5 ft 9 in/ 9st 13lbs
Animal: Peregrine falcon
Abilities: Incredible speed, great agility, decent intelligence
Club: Track team (secretly considering the cooking club)
Personality: Funny, Outgoing, Friendly, Kind, Energetic, Mischevious, Insightful, Secretive, Cautious, Stubborn, Holds Grudges, Blunt
Likes: Going for runs, being with others and making more friends, stretching his wings to their full extent every morning, making terrible puns and just making jokes in general whenever he can (secretly learning more recipes), making his own lunch
Dislikes: Cold weather since then the entire day seems dull, feeling restricted, being ignored, his tail being touched (he just doesn't like it), laziness from other people, being asked to do something while he's in the middle of something else
Bio: As far as Reiichi can remember he was always living with his grandfather who owned a small house and always seemed happy to have Reiichi living with him. Reiichi's parents worked abroad since he was six so instead of being trekked over the world it was decided to let him live with his maternal grandfather. Reiichi's parents would call around once a week unless they had more or less time. Reiichi when he was in school always seemed to be able to flit from one group of friends to another since he was just friendly enough to be around anyone but when Reiichi turned eleven his grandfather was sent to hospital and unfortunately didn't come back and died there.
Although he was allowed time off school to mourn Reiichi barely remembered any of it, he doesn't even remember when his parents came home to attend the funeral and comfort their son and themselves. After a month, his parents took some more time off work to be with their son but Reiichi had to go back to school where he could barely smile even when friends flooded to him asking if he was okay and when he came home his parents would ask the same thing and would tell him that a month was enough time.
Reiichi could feel himself getting more and more agitated with those words and one day just left the house and ran, he ran as far as he could before he could't take another step and almost felt some form of relief, he'd managed to run right back to his school even though it was closed but then realised that he actually had the energy to run this far which he questioned how he never managed this before. After calling his dad on his phone to come pick him up and after a scolding form his mother Reiichi just let out a smile. After this Reiichi walked to school and back home everyday even if his parents offered to drop him off or pick him up; assuming he was starting to feel better his parents eventually had to go back abroad for work with them leaving his with a decent amount of money for him to buy food. After a few store bought meals Reiichi realised that konbini food didn't taste that great. Finding a cookbook his mother tended to use, following the instructions meticulously, (and a few failed attempts later) Reiichi managed to make himself a half decent meal, which was at least better than any cold or frozen meal the konbini could offer. He joined his schools track team and although he wasn't the best when he started out despite how fast he could run he slowly got better to the point that he learned to run to school and not even be remotely tired. One day towards the end of his final junior high days Reiichi recieved a letter from Mimi-Academy.
- Although he doesn't mind the typical nickname of Reiichi-kun or Rei-kun the nickname he gained in Junior High of Binary-kun is his favourite and manages to make his laugh whenever its called out loud. (Rei = 0 , Ichi = 1 , Binary = 01)
- Reiichi likes cooking since it helped him feel a bit more mature but it's a bit embarassing for him to admit which is why he's dithering on joining the cooking club.
- Occassionally Reiichi would happily just go on a run and be alone for a while to think or relief himself of any stress, most the time he isn't even aware this is what he's doing.
- He lived in Osaka for his entire life until moving to the academy so he speaks with a Kansai accent and uses a bit of dialect from there making a few others either interested in the way he speaks or put off by his accent.
- He occassionally causes a bit of trouble just for fun but nothing too serious causing him to have a few unwanted run-ins with the stdent council and some teachers.
- During the time he was meant to be exploring dating was spent in mourning and grief but Rei is pretty sure he's straight since girls are pretty and stuff~ (The obligitory sexual orientation trivia XD)